We, Airlines-Phone-Numbers.com, always strive to protect personal information, and our primary objective is to keep every piece of information confidential.
What information do we gather and why?
- Payment-related information - Every information related to your card, for example, Expiry Card, card number, etc.
- Contact Details - Your name, date of birth, residential address, etc., will also be stored.
- Passport Number.
- Frequent Flier numbers.
NOTE: All this information is accumulated in order to generate a final report or a ticket for a passenger.
How do we store information?
There are specific windows in which we keep the information of our consumers to generate a ticket or other essential information in case of a need. However, below are the points that will provide you with a crux about the way we store:
- Your destination and a native country.
- At the time of enabling marketing notifications from us.
- Conversation with our executives.
- You provided information on different programs, competitions, etc.
- Find the legal grounds for using your data.
With your consent.
- Once you are on our official website to avail of different services, you will be asked to authorize us to use all your data for future purposes. Hence with giving your consent, your data will be used.
- With getting all your data with your consent, we will use your information to send you some marketing offers, for example, offers, discounts, etc. However, you are also privileged to cancel the subscription, and you will not receive any texts.
With whom do we share information?
- On the basis of getting consent from our users or consumers, we collect the information and share it with the following:
- Third parties.
- Primary suppliers (hotels, car rentals, tour operators, etc.)
- An executive is involved in completing a reservation with your consent.
How can you reach us?